Why choose Irrigation Works to improve your vineyard irrigation system
- We are based in two of the best South Australian wine regions and have been trusted within the industry for over 20 years to provide local knowledge and advice of vineyard irrigation systems
- We have a huge list of available of quality irrigation equipment that is second to none. Our philosophy is to provide the best quality most efficient irrigation equipment that can relied on for the long term. Energy efficiency and water savings gained contribute to maximising vineyard profits
- We listen to customer requirements and create smarter water solutions often at a better prices than you would expect to pay for lesser quality equipment
Commercial & Vineyard Irrigation Supplies
Visit us at our store in Nuriootpa or Clare, our helpful staff can help you estimate the pipe required and the number and type of irrigation equipment, valves, sprinklers and type of irrigation controller required for your job
Our product range covers domestic water pumps, irrigation pumps, fire fighter pumps, bore pumps, PVC pipe and Poly pipe, Pipe fittings, irrigation water filters, all types of valves, drip line and dripers, water meters, irrigation controllers, sprinklers, spray equipment and spare parts.
Vineyard Maintenance Program
While a maintenance program will extend the life of an irrigation system; pumps, valves, emitters, controllers, and pipes wear and deteriorate over time.
Continual analysis, new components, and regular checks are required to ensure commercial viability is maintained.
Irrigation Works can offer a System Review Service through Netafims' Technical Services Division. This service was introduced by demand from clients to review and upgrade existing irrigation systems.
It is a cost efficient and effective method of comprehensively reviewing a system, which has been pioneered by Netafim through extensive research and trials of the service.
- Assesses an irrigation system as a whole, which enables the identification of issues that may otherwise remain undetected
- Determines which areas of a property are requiring systematic upgrading and enables benchmarking for annual testing
- Provides information on the current state of the irrigation system and on farm maintenance programs
- Ensures the vineyard irrigation system is operating as it should be, in order to achieve the best commercial productivity
- The development of options for more cost efficient and environmentally friendly irrigation management practices
- The advantage of an independent review of the system
System Review Process
A System Review involves the following process.
Research - a site visit to gather information on the client's existing property and irrigation system.
Plan development - development of a current plan of the irrigation system.
Proposal development - based on this information, a proposal and quote is issued.
Hydraulic Calculations - a Netafim Certified Irrigation Designer reviews the hydraulics of the system and highlights any problem points for field testing.
Field Testing - the components within the system as tested, by comparing actual performance against a theoretical hydraulic model identified in the design stage. This testing would include primary filters, mainlines, valves, control system, submains and laterals.
Report Preparation - the findings are used to develop a comprehensive written report for the client regarding vineyard irrigation, with recommendations for system upgrades and efficiency improvements
Your shopping cart is empty!